Global aluminosilicate glass market expected to grow due to strong demand from electronic device manufacturing companies
Aluminosilicate glasses are widely used in applications such as LCD glass, touch screens for handheld devices, and car windows. The aluminosilicate glass composition has relevant uses for aerospace applications, such as air engines. Aluminosilicate glass has become useful in many commercial, industrial and personal applications because it is characterized by exceptional resistance to chemical exposure and high temperatures.
Extremely lightweight protective eyewear, with higher impact resistance, better scratch resistance and impressive durability to withstand the wear and tear of everyday life for consumer goods and electronics manufacturing has seen growth fast. Premium quality glass with tough features is becoming even more important to the industry with the emergence of innovative touch display technology.
The need for strong aesthetic design to meet the needs of next-generation consumer electronics devices as well as the demand for impressive technical features for wearable devices is increasing as most wearable devices today only have flat screens. . Lithium aluminosilicate (LAS) glasses are emerging to meet these demanding requirements with many designers now actively seeking to incorporate curved glass surfaces into innovative new designs. Lithium aluminosilicate (LAS) glasses can be easily chemically toughened to meet stringent mechanical strength and hardness specifications. Another factor opening up a multitude of options for consumer electronic portable display devices is the low processing temperature of LAS glasses which facilitates the production of 3D-shaped protective glasses.
Request a sample copy of this report:- https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-51510
Competitive landscape of Aluminosilicate Glass Market including detailed profiles of major players in this market SCHOTT AG, Coring, AGC CSG, Auer Lighting, Diamond Coatings, Fibercore, Abrisa Technologies and Avanstrate are some of the major players in the Aluminosilicate Glass market.
Key takeaways from the aluminosilicate glass market research
1. One of the most popular uses for aluminosilicate glass in recent times is in the mobile device industry due to their chemically toughened and shatterproof properties while maintaining the sleek look of glass over plastic. Advancements in the manufacturing process have allowed glass to be produced in thin sheets and act as an excellent conduit between our fingers and the device on touch screens.
2. The aluminosilicate glass material has become useful in several high temperature applications, as it has found a niche in glass bulbs and halogen lamp receptacles.
3. Conventional glass can soften or weaken in extremely high liquids, and so using aluminosilicate glass as a material for a thermometer can solve this problem.
4. The material can withstand a significant amount of thermal shock in ignition systems and some cookware contains aluminosilicate glass, but not in its pure form due to cost considerations.
5. China, India and the United States are the most important markets for smartphones.
Notable development trends to open up new growth horizons for aluminosilicate glass market
The major market players are focusing on product development along with strategies such as collaboration and partnership with research institute competitors or government support agencies to improve the market share during the period forecast.
1. October 04, 2019 – The AGP Group consolidates its European footprint aimed at manufacturing high-tech glazing suitable for electric and autonomous vehicles by opening eGlass 2.0. The company estimates the production of up to 3,000,000m² of glass per year, lightweight compositions incorporating coated products, aluminosilicate glass, among others.
2. November 27, 2018 – SCHOTT has now manufactured its Xensation® 3D protective glass by improving the extremely strong lithium alumino-silicate (LAS) protective glass.
3. October 15, 2019 – International technology group SCHOTT is stepping into the Indian mobile space with the vivo V17 Pro and vivo Z1X line of smartphones.
Main points covered in the report:
1. An overview of the market, including background and developments
2. Macroeconomic factors driving the Aluminosilicate Glass Market and its future growth
3. Aluminosilicate Glass Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
4. Detailed Value Chain Analysis of Aluminum Silicate Glass Market
5. The cost structure of the products and segments covered by the study
6. In-depth price analysis, by key product segments, regions and major market players
7. Market study of supply and demand, manufacturing and consumption regions, overall business scenario with import/export details
8. Analysis of the market structure, including a level categorization of major market players.
Apply to buy this report @ https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying/enquiry-before-buying-51510
QMI has the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services available on the web. We provide reports from virtually all major publications and regularly update our list to provide you with immediate online access to the world’s most comprehensive and up-to-date archive of professional market, company, property and model information. global.
Overview of the quince market
Telephone: +1 208 405 2835
Email: [email protected]
This press release was published on openPR.