New York, November 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of the “Energy Efficient Windows Market by Component, Application, End-Use Industry, Glazing Type and Region – Global Forecast to 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p04603868/?utm_source=GNW
Double-glazed energy-efficient windows hold the largest energy-efficient window market share, in terms of value.
The double glazing segment is expected to experience strong growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand from both residential and non-residential sectors. Energy efficient windows are soundproof, dustproof and ideal for energy conservation.
Double glazed windows greatly reduce heat loss and improve energy saving rate. These windows find applications both in renovation and in new construction.
The non-residential sector is the fastest growing end-use sector for energy efficient windows, in terms of value.
Non-residential construction that uses energy efficient windows includes commercial buildings, such as offices, hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, and airports. Large commercial buildings are built with the concept of energy saving.
These buildings are also built to achieve long-term equilibrium, and therefore opting for energy efficient windows seems to be a favorable option. Growing economies are witnessing an increasing demand for green buildings in the commercial construction segment.
Recently, European and North American countries have also seen a surge in demand for such buildings. In developing countries, construction of educational institutions and hospitals is increasing, leading to growth of the energy efficient window market in the non-residential end-use sector
APAC is the fastest growing energy efficient window market.
APAC is expected to register the highest CAGR in terms of value in the global energy efficient windows market during the forecast period. The growth of the energy efficient window industry in this region is supported by the recovery of the construction industry and the growing awareness and concerns about carbon emissions and energy conservation.
Due to COVID-19, the construction industry has come to a halt, resulting in reduced demand for energy efficient windows in APAC countries. during the forecast period.
The rapid industrialization of the region would support the high growth rate.
This study has been validated by primaries conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided into the following three categories:
• By type of business: level 1 (40%), level 2 (33%) and level 3 (27%)
• By designation: C-level executives (50%), directors (30%) and others (20%)
• By region: North America (15%), Europe (50%), Asia (20%) and influence (15%)
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the company profiles listed below:
• YKK AP, Inc. (Japan)
• Jeld-Wen Holding, Inc. (United States)
• FirstSource Manufacturers, Inc. (United States)
• Saint Gobain SA (France)
• Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (Japan)
• Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd. (Japan)
• Deceuninck NV (Belgium)
• PGT, Inc. (United States)
• Apogee Enterprises Inc. (United States)
• Schott AG (Germany)
• Ply Gem Holdings, Inc. (United States)
• Central Glass Co. Ltd. (Japan)
• Associated Materials LLC (United States)
• China Glass Holdings Ltd. (China)
• VKR Holding A / S (Denmark)
This report covers the global energy efficient windows market and forecasts the market size to 2026. The report includes market segmentation – type of glazing (double glazing, triple glazing, and others), by end-use sector (non-residential) and residential), by application (new construction and renovation and reconstruction), by component (glass, fiber and hardware) and by region (Europe, North America, APAC, South America and MEA).
Porter’s five forces analysis, along with the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, are discussed in the report. It also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by major players in the global Energy Efficient Windows market.
Main advantages of purchasing the report:
The report will assist the market leaders / new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report comprehensively segments the global energy efficient windows market and provides the closest approximations to the revenue for the overall market and sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the Energy Efficient Windows market and provides them with information on the major market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and get more information to improve their position in their business. The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product development, deals and acquisitions.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will assist the market leaders / new entrants in this market by providing them with the closest approximations of the overall Energy Efficient Windows market revenue and sub-segments. This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitive landscape and gain more insight and better position their companies and market strategies.
The report will also help stakeholders to understand the market pulse and provide them with insights into the major market drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04603868/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.